The Conners TV show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This show will tank hard. Without Rosanne it won’t be the same. I have always like the show since I was younger. She shouldn’t have had happen to her what did. Her comment she made was funny. The left can call blacks that don’t align with them negros on tv and no one says a word. If a black bashes a white they won’t say a word. Sickens me.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are already prepping the audience for the plug pulling!

EXCLUSIVE: 'People want Roseanne!' ABC execs fear spin-off show The Conners will crash without its fired star when it debuts next week and tell DailyMailTV killing off her character was a hasty 'knee-jerk' decision

Two senior executives at the network have told DailyMailTV that firing the actress was a 'knee-jerk' reaction by ABC's president and admitted that temporarily suspending Barr may have been a wiser decision.

'We didn't think it through properly. What Roseanne did was wrong but we shouldn't have rushed to fire her. It was almost a knee-jerk reaction by Ben [Sherwood] and Channing [Dungey] who should have launched an investigation,' one insider said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6261259/ABC-fears-Conners-flop-without-Roseanne-Barr.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom