The cost of clothes, sheesh!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Fck Goodwill. They have overpriced shabby sh*t, and it'll show. They aren't a charity either...they are a for profit that deceives people into thinking they're a nonprofit.

If you're gonna the thrift route, go to a local homegrown thrift store with either a blue hair old lady running it, or some retro pink haired chick dressed like the 1920's with black nail polish. They'll have the high end sports coats and suits for cheap-ish.
hey i admit it, it's gonna be hit or miss. but i find certain ones are waaayyyy better than the others.

like the one in the gayborhood on 39th and penn? you been in there lately? it's basically a target, tons of trendy cuties. if nothing else, find a cheap suit and browse the eye candy!

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I buy most of my clothes second hand from flea Bay. Might not be your thing, but I've had pretty good luck
I got a half-canvassed BB Blazer off ebay for like $80 a couple years ago. I don't even think they make half-canvassed blazers anymore without paying 7 or 8 Benjamins at least.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i mean everywhere is selling clothes made by asian child hands so....
i bought a 100% completely functional, original batteries still in TASCAM recorder, easily a $100 value, i paid $8.

i'm doing that every day. just one example of the extreme deals i have found at goodwill.

arabmu

New to the site!
Reaction score
I assure you that it's not neccessary to spend a lot of money to have good clothes. I have a large wardrobe, and almost all the clothes I bought last year, so I know the prices on the market. I've lost about 15kg and had to buy a whole new wardrobe because of my new sizes. The main thing is not to overpay because of rental prices for stores. You can order online; it's much more profitable. When you compare prices of the same piece of clothing, you can see the difference and overpricing in offline stores. Recently I ordered several prom suits for my little brother, and you can't even imagine how much they cost at the mall and how much money I saved ordering them online.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assure you that it's not neccessary to spend a lot of money to have good clothes. I have a large wardrobe, and almost all the clothes I bought last year, so I know the prices on the market. I've lost about 15kg and had to buy a whole new wardrobe because of my new sizes. The main thing is not to overpay because of rental prices for stores. You can order online; it's much more profitable. When you compare prices of the same piece of clothing, you can see the difference and overpricing in offline stores. Recently I ordered several prom suits for my little brother, and you can't even imagine how much they cost at the mall and how much money I saved ordering them online.
Seattle huh? Are you here to do activities and stuff? In the metric system?

Latest posts

Top Bottom