The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please pray for my dad (Jim). He is in a nursing home and has both covid and pneumonia.

Thank you

Oh man, that is terrible. I am sorry, I will say prayers for him and for you.

And please pray for our country. Much as we may dislike and disagree with some of what is going on, our country needs healing, our country needs direction, our country needs GOD.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Danny I think our country needs a lot of attention -- I'd say prayer but apparently it is not possible to be spiritual without believing exactly Ilike I'm told I should so I'll just cast a spell. :hey3:

We live in the greatest country in the world. I'm in a LOT of FB groups that have international members. Not a day goes by that I don't see several comments from members in other countries envious of the way of life we have here. And yet "we" have somehow been convinced that this is a horrible place to live and ANYWHERE is better. So not true, my friends. So NOT true. I hope, if the time ever comes, that I need to take a stand, I am able to, without taking an asswhipping. I'm too old for that **** -- I may not have ever taken "the oath" but I feel it in my heart just as surely as I had stood in front of a bazillion people and done so.

You guys make it a good day -- cuz we live here ... And it IS! :kiss:

You know I made this post before everything that has happened went down. Don't care. Still feel this way. I love where I live; I love my life here; and I still believe this is the greatest country that has ever been or ever will be. We have weathered tough times before, we will get through this.

Stay strong my friends.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whooo-hooo!! It's DONE!! I didn't get the instant pain relief we were hoping for (but to be fair only 73% of patients do according to a couple of peer-reviewed studies I read). It IS better, though. And my posture is MUCH better. I'm not leaning forward nearly as much when I walk. When Grumpy gets home from work tomorrow we are gonna go walk a lap at the park. Just one. I GOTTA do something. I am absolutely gobsmacked at how much strength and stamina I've lost in the last few weeks. I can see how some people never recover from stuff like this. It is HARD to make yourself do what you KNOW you need to do when you are constsntly hitting that wall -- and paying for it for DAYS after.

For tomorrow all i ask for is that each of us can find the strength to get through our own special version of "trials and tribulations". None of us have it easy, even though it's easy to become a bit self-absorbed and think we are the only ones having problems. Let me be a better person tomorrow than I was today -- both physically and with regard to my fellow man. Instead of thinking "I can't" we all need to be thinking "Just because it's HARD doesn't mean I can't. It just means it's hard."
Great news! Prayers for a quick recovery.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.terricopelandpearsons.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_03_Pray_for_the_Nation.jpeg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Patriot Post

Upright: “We are falling further away from God and becoming more reliant on ourselves than we ever have in the history of this country. We observe the decay of our social institutions; it’s not hard to see why. Man is not all-knowing: God is. While man can manipulate life’s creation, it is God who creates life, and it would behoove us never to forget it. Men who have ambition and power have one ultimate goal in mind, whether they or we want to admit it or not, and that is to replace God and forget His existence.” —Armstrong Williams

Latest posts

Top Bottom