The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-1-8_10-27-45.jpeg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should ask for some prayer for my extended family. Just found out they have taken my grandfather off to the hospital. He lives in Arizona, apparently he has sustained a severe injury. The only thing we know is he was still breathing when they left with him. He has been in poor health for years and is in his 80s. I wouldn't expect miracles, and I don't think he would want one. He is a Christian, he accepted Christ as an adult in his 30s or 40s.

Just throwing it out there.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should ask for some prayer for my extended family. Just found out they have taken my grandfather off to the hospital. He lives in Arizona, apparently he has sustained a severe injury. The only thing we know is he was still breathing when they left with him. He has been in poor health for years and is in his 80s. I wouldn't expect miracles, and I don't think he would want one. He is a Christian, he accepted Christ as an adult in his 30s or 40s.

Sending prayers my friend.
Praying hands.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Our prayers are with all of you.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, they flew him to Phoenix but I just got word he died.

It's sad, but I'm ok with it, he lived a long life and had lots of good experiences and he is in Heaven now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom