The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pray for all the above, too.

I am really frustrated with work right now - they've changed all our documentation rules as of January and we are struggling to keep up. I now spend every minute I am in a patient's room typing rather than actually examining and/or listening to my patient. I hate it, they hate it, and I'm probably doing it wrong.

I need to do more research and figure out how to do this in a way that meets their (Medicare's) documentation requirements, but still lets me be the person I want to be - or else I will sell everything off at $0.50 on the dollar, hang it up and move south to blue waters. I just spent 4 hours at work and I'm exhausted and frustrated. Gotta find a better way.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will pray for all the above, too.

I am really frustrated with work right now - they've changed all our documentation rules as of January and we are struggling to keep up. I now spend every minute I am in a patient's room typing rather than actually examining and/or listening to my patient. I hate it, they hate it, and I'm probably doing it wrong.

I need to do more research and figure out how to do this in a way that meets their (Medicare's) documentation requirements, but still lets me be the person I want to be - or else I will sell everything off at $0.50 on the dollar, hang it up and move south to blue waters. I just spent 4 hours at work and I'm exhausted and frustrated. Gotta find a better way.

Hospitalists are in demand now. We have both FTE’s & contract travelers.No overhead & big bucks. Have to deal with administrators though.....

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel very selfish and will probably hate myself for making this post, but I have an operation coming up this next week that has me very nervous and I would appreciate any good vibes, prayers...whatever I can get.
No reason for regrets, this is what the thread is for IMO. Prayers ongoing. :thumb:

An update on my nephew... Baylor did a heart cath, and said that while he has some blockage (30-40% in one artery), they believe the major problem is in his lung(s). They discharged him, and told him to see to his primary care physician again.

He's still having difficulty breathing, and gets out of breath just talking.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No reason for regrets, this is what the thread is for IMO. Prayers ongoing. :thumb:

An update on my nephew... Baylor did a heart cath, and said that while he has some blockage (30-40% in one artery), they believe the major problem is in his lung(s). They discharged him, and told him to see to his primary care physician again.

He's still having difficulty breathing, and gets out of breath just talking.

Hoping and praying for the best for him, Mac.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hospitalists are in demand now. We have both FTE’s & contract travelers.No overhead & big bucks. Have to deal with administrators though.....

This has always been my weakness and a YUUUUUGE reason why I left my previous gig and bought in as a partner. Corporate medicine SUUUUUUUUUXXXXXX.

Anyways, just my IMNSHO.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow just noticed the latest on this thread. Will pray for all 3 of you guys for your stated needs. This is a much needed thing for the site .. Thanks for caring about others . Age causes you to do that in my view. At 74 life has a different meaning. Others have soooooo many needs. God expects our hearts to be centered on the needs of others. Jesus set an example for all of us in that regard. Again thank you for thinking of others

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom