The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God, my Protector, I keep my eyes on You, through this upcoming storm. My soul trusts in You, and I know it will be well. I ask You to protect my home, my family and my OSA friends from the elements. I rely on Your grace, Your mercy, and Your love. I ask that You will stretch forth Your hand and break the power of this mighty storm, for the wind and waves still know Your name. Amen.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pray-for-our-Nation-NN-Header-Image.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's been a crazy week, or two, actually. We've missed a lot of work, gonna make for a tough month financially. Just got to work, walked in again, it is a lot colder than when I walked last week, but at least there was no wind this morning. Cold didn't start biting through my 4 layers on my upper body until the last ¼ mile or so. At least I have a job to come in to. Praise for that. Ears starting to warm up... man it's cold out there. But... we managed to keep heat, electric AND all our water running through all of this crud. Praise for that, as well. Certainly a lot better off than some people!

Hang in there, guys... there's a thaw coming, I'm sure. Sometime. :D

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got to work, walked in again, it is a lot colder than when I walked last week, but at least there was no wind this morning. Cold didn't start biting through my 4 layers on my upper body until the last ¼ mile or so.
Impressive. My Doc has been AWOL all week, and I'm outta BP meds. Well, there's one left because I'm rationing 'em (woulda been out a couple days ago otherwise).

Might as well set fire to it anyway, the skimpy doses don't do much. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom