The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
DOH. We've been doing refills online, even though we've been closed a few days. I spent the whole day at the office yesterday to see 7 patients. Another day losing money. Days we're closed... losing money. That's one of the downsides of being your own boss - you ain't got some multibillion dollar corporation absorbing your losses. And there really ain't no surpluses to make up the difference.

Oh well.

Hang in there fellas. I'm praying today for all those still suffering from the cold and snow/ice issues. I managed to get the car down the road today... it was iffy a few times, but I made it, didn't get stuck.

Still gonna go in the hole today, too. Hopefully next week we'll be more normal and can actually pay the bills. After 2 weeks of losing money. I hate being that way, but we can't keep the doors open if we can't pay the bills. And there are a LOT of bills. :(

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... :(

One of the girls that helps with Sweetie broke her foot today. It's a spiral fracture of one of the metatarsals in her left foot.

She was at the hospital when I talked to her, and a nurse came in and interrupted our conversation. She said she'd call back, but hasn't yet. At that time, she didn't know whether it will require surgery or not.

Please remember her, and of course remember my Sweetie as well.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-2-26_16-42-22.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom