The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We lost a friend to Covid last week and it was distressing to many. He was a Christian and died that way. We and many others prayed that he would rise from the bed and go home and he didn't in the earthly sense. A lot of people asked "why" after they prayed, why did God nto answer their prayers? The answer is that God did answer their prayers, He is all knowing and our Heavenly Father and doesn't a good Father do best for his child? If we honestly believe the there is a Heaven and a Savior that loved us so much He died for us, why would we be so selfish as to desire that the departed one remain on this earth that has become so evil due to mankind? God indeed did raise him from the bed and he did go home and as a Christian he is now with the Lord. the Bible says, "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints." Jesus died for us and if a man says he "found the Lord" he is mistaken because Christ came into the world to seek and save the lost. You see, Christ finds us, He seeks us and then we must respond one way or another-either accept Him or reject Him, it's our choice and it makes an eternal world of difference.
AMEN!!!!!!! john6185 AMEN...!!!!!!!!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-28_11-37-19.jpeg

Steve B.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I to have lost a great friend , my wife of 13 years to Covid-19 , it just happened to soon and I as of many thought this won't happen to me , I fought it along with her and she didn't make it , and I wonder so many times why it wasn't me , the Lord has been so good to me and has seen me through this tough time , I've had to move twice since the incident and for the first time in my life I have been without a vehicle , I do have a roof over my head and food to eat so I will never complain about not having anything , I sit alone slot and wonder what tomorrow will bring and what will be thrown my way , still some things have to be conquered and you know it's not in my hands but GOD'S hands , I don't have to worry no matter what , it's what makes a person stronger , and wiser , I opened 2 gifts this morning they were my eyes and GOD is in control .

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friend, I am so sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you, I know lots of people have lost loved ones in these times and it has been a terrible trial and ordeal. It sounds like you have a good perspective on it, though, and you are keeping your head up and your eyes where they need to be. Hang in there, if there's anything you need or we can do to help you, don't hesitate to reach to one or more of us here - there are LOTS of wonderful people here.

Once again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom