The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brought the wife home from the hospital today after having her hip replaced Wednesday. Sometimes it's nice being out in tim buk tu. I was able to drive on the lawn right up to the front door. Single-level house with a handicapped height toilet already. When I had my hip replaced I lived in a split level/tri-level which meant steps no matter what I wanted to do.

On a side note when I got to the house there was a BIG box on the porch from Amazon (my name and address) and it is FILLED with basic wired computer mouse's. WTF?? I checked my order history to make sure I didn't accidentally butt order. Nope, not sure what to do with them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brought the wife home from the hospital today after having her hip replaced Wednesday. Sometimes it's nice being out in tim buk tu. I was able to drive on the lawn right up to the front door. Single-level house with a handicapped height toilet already. When I had my hip replaced I lived in a split level/tri-level which meant steps no matter what I wanted to do.

On a side note when I got to the house there was a BIG box on the porch from Amazon (my name and address) and it is FILLED with basic wired computer mouse's. WTF?? I checked my order history to make sure I didn't accidentally butt order. Nope, not sure what to do with them.

I think the Amazon stuff can be returned at Kohl's. You might check with Amazon as to what to do with them.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1655738769450.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom