The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely.

I pray for our country and our leaders... we have some rough times ahead of us, I am afraid. Only going back to God and what is right and what our country was founded upon will save us.

Enjoy the day with your families. For those serving today, in the military or in civilian life in some way, thank you all for your service and I hope your day is calm and enjoyable. Many thanks and prayers go out to all my friends here.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin just OD’d after relapsing. He was doing really good and was running a business here in Shawnee. I just can’t believe it. He was able to walk the straight and narrow for a while but in the end that crap won. He suffered brain damage and passed. My uncle has lost both his sons unfortunately. If y’all would please pray for the entire Shirey family I would appreciate it.

Also, my dad has had Covid and pneumonia but has done a little better thankfully. Please pray that he is able to beat it and be fine. His name is Lynn. Now I think my wife may have it. She is really sick and has many of the symptoms. Please pray for her also. Her name is Jennifer. Thanks.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely.

I pray for our country and our leaders... we have some rough times ahead of us, I am afraid. Only going back to God and what is right and what our country was founded upon will save us.

Enjoy the day with your families. For those serving today, in the military or in civilian life in some way, thank you all for your service and I hope your day is calm and enjoyable. Many thanks and prayers go out to all my friends here.
Well said my friend, well said.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin just OD’d after relapsing. He was doing really good and was running a business here in Shawnee. I just can’t believe it. He was able to walk the straight and narrow for a while but in the end that crap won. He suffered brain damage and passed. My uncle has lost both his sons unfortunately. If y’all would please pray for the entire Shirey family I would appreciate it.

Also, my dad has had Covid and pneumonia but has done a little better thankfully. Please pray that he is able to beat it and be fine. His name is Lynn. Now I think my wife may have it. She is really sick and has many of the symptoms. Please pray for her also. Her name is Jennifer. Thanks.

Dang, Fred. I am really sorry, I will pray for all of those situations. Hang in there, man, I know you've had some rough times this year, as well.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning there is a Celebration of Life for my favorite cousin. Two weeks ago, she had a brain aneurysm and never regained consciousness. She was an organ donor, and not only in my heart, but now in the lives of at least four recipients, she lives on.

This has been a year of loss for so many folks, in so many ways, but we have the promises of God, that He holds our lives, and had plans for our lives, not to harm us but plans for good, to give us a future and a hope. We can claim that promise and move into this coming year, knowing that 2020 is behind us and we have a future...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a couple friends in the hospital with COVID... husband and wife, in their 50s, got admitted on Christmas Day. :( They have 2 boys, 16 and 19, still at home. The 19 y/o had it a couple of weeks ago.

Husband got moved to ICU last night, wife has been on the phone with the lady for about a half hour, I think she's just needing to vent and she is stressed and sick and can't see her husband. I'm not sure how he's doing, I'm waiting for them to get off the phone to find out.

Pray for them if ya'll feel led.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a couple friends in the hospital with COVID... husband and wife, in their 50s, got admitted on Christmas Day. :( They have 2 boys, 16 and 19, still at home. The 19 y/o had it a couple of weeks ago.

Husband got moved to ICU last night, wife has been on the phone with the lady for about a half hour, I think she's just needing to vent and she is stressed and sick and can't see her husband. I'm not sure how he's doing, I'm waiting for them to get off the phone to find out.

Pray for them if ya'll feel led.

You got it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom