The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found out why they only did my lumbar fracture last night. Apparently the doctor and I had a LONG discussion about that AFTER they gave me a massive dose of valiums. :hypnotize: I'm glad Grumpy was there. I got the lowdown from him last night. Apparently the higher you go up the spine the more dangerous that procedure becomes because of surrounding soft tissue anatomy (nerve roots, vascularity, that kind of stuff) so he prefers to let thoracic fractures alone as long as they appear stable for the most part.

I gotta tell you guys just about the time I run out of steam and start feeling sorry for myself something happens and I'm reminded just how ****ing lucky I have been. There are LOTS of things I do not take for granted now -- and my interpretation of that stupid pain chart has changed COMPLETELY! HAHAHA!:rotflmao:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Danny I think our country needs a lot of attention -- I'd say prayer but apparently it is not possible to be spiritual without believing exactly Ilike I'm told I should so I'll just cast a spell. :hey3:

We live in the greatest country in the world. I'm in a LOT of FB groups that have international members. Not a day goes by that I don't see several comments from members in other countries envious of the way of life we have here. And yet "we" have somehow been convinced that this is a horrible place to live and ANYWHERE is better. So not true, my friends. So NOT true. I hope, if the time ever comes, that I need to take a stand, I am able to, without taking an asswhipping. I'm too old for that **** -- I may not have ever taken "the oath" but I feel it in my heart just as surely as I had stood in front of a bazillion people and done so.

You guys make it a good day -- cuz we live here ... And it IS! :kiss:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That right there^^^^is absolutely correct. I have been to other countries, and have friends living elsewhere now, and in my opinion, we do indeed, have the best country in the world, with some of the best people anywhere. We are nor perfect, partly because of what makes us great, the ability to have an opinion and the ability to voice that opinion. And, unlike most other countries, we have the ability to work, within the Constitution, to change the things that we may not agree with.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
pray-america.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom