The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-2_12-2-36.jpeg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good friend's wife in surgery this morning to remove a tumor that's wrapped around the aorta and aortic arch, lot's of unknowns until they get in there. Mid thirties, already had a bought with breast cancer. Another bump in road and the bumps just keep coming for them it seems like.
Prayers & best wishes for her. A good friend lost his daughter to breast cancer when they actually thought she was improving. Cancer is a terrible thing. :(

Also, an update on my nephew and his wife with Covid...

Couldn't even make contact with them for over a week because they were so sick. They were better the last I spoke with my nephew, but it was still hard for him to breathe. I need to check on them again, just hate to disturb them if they're napping (they've slept a lot during all this).

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good friend's wife in surgery this morning to remove a tumor that's wrapped around the aorta and aortic arch, lot's of unknowns until they get in there. Mid thirties, already had a bought with breast cancer. Another bump in road and the bumps just keep coming for them it seems like.

Bless her. I'll keep a good thought for her.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers & best wishes for her. A good friend lost his daughter to breast cancer when they actually thought she was improving. Cancer is a terrible thing. :(

Also, an update on my nephew and his wife with Covid...

Couldn't even make contact with them for over a week because they were so sick. They were better the last I spoke with my nephew, but it was still hard for him to breathe. I need to check on them again, just hate to disturb them if they're napping (they've slept a lot during all this).

I do that a lot -- I'm always afraid I'm gonna wake someone who's resting. I do hope they continue to get better.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So sorry to hear that. Certainly makes us count our blessings. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom