The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1630778786886.jpeg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well...

Talked to the other girl that works for us, and her Dad (78) has Covid. They took him to the hospital this afternoon, and his O2 level was 81. His girlfriend (77) went yesterday in an ambulance, she caught it first.

Y'all please remember them in prayer, and of course Sweetie and myself (my shoulder is still giving me fits).

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...

Talked to the other girl that works for us, and her Dad (78) has Covid. They took him to the hospital this afternoon, and his O2 level was 81. His girlfriend (77) went yesterday in an ambulance, she caught it first.

Y'all please remember them in prayer, and of course Sweetie and myself (my shoulder is still giving me fits).
Absolutely will.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...

You got it, Mac!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. :thumb:

Things are not looking good for her Dad. His O2 dropped to 79 at the hospital before they got him on oxygen, but they got his O2 level back up again, and gave him the antibody treatment. He improved enough that they sent him home.

But when I called her about 10am this morning, she was crying, and said they had just picked him up in an ambulace to go back to the hospital.

Please keep them (and us) in your prayers.
___

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. :thumb:

Things are not looking good for her Dad. His O2 dropped to 79 at the hospital before they got him on oxygen, but they got his O2 level back up again, and gave him the antibody treatment. He improved enough that they sent him home.

But when I called her about 10am this morning, she was crying, and said they had just picked him up in an ambulace to go back to the hospital.

Please keep them (and us) in your prayers.
___

Right there with ya'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom