The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1662496360670.jpeg

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord God,

I pray for my local police force.

They have accepted your calling to enforce the law and protect the innocents such as myself from harm.

Lord, you said that there no greater love that a person can show than that he sacrifices his life for his neighbor.

My police officers daily take the risk with an upright zeal to sacrifice themselves to ensure the safety of complete strangers.

Protect them from harm, Lord.

Keep them safe in their line of duty.

Help them to not be tempted by their power to take away the rights of their fellow innocent man.

Help them to not be overcome by vengeance or other human passions, but rather let them be fueled by a righteous desire to protect the helpless.

Protect not just their bodies from harm, but their hearts as well.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys would pray for my dad, he has been in the hospital for two weeks now and they are still trying to figure out why he is having cognitive issues. Today they said they think he has caught a virus there as well, so prayers for strength, healing, and that they figure out what is going on with him would be appreciated.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you guys would pray for my dad, he has been in the hospital for two weeks now and they are still trying to figure out why he is having cognitive issues. Today they said they think he has caught a virus there as well, so prayers for strength, healing, and that they figure out what is going on with him would be appreciated.
Will do...

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Prayers on the way.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers to your family ...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Latest posts

Top Bottom