The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1666134700944.jpeg

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
Hebrews 12:11

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to ask for prayers for my cousin Kevin and his family. He is 42 and was just diagnosed with stage 3 brain cancer. He had one tumor removed and there is one more that is on part of the brain that deals with all our motor issues such as speech and walking. It’s really surreal. He is going to MD Anderson to get an opinion on what to do to treat it Best. And he has been to Oklahoma Proton clinic to get their opinion on treatment. Thanks.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to ask for prayers for my cousin Kevin and his family. He is 42 and was just diagnosed with stage 3 brain cancer. He had one tumor removed and there is one more that is on part of the brain that deals with all our motor issues such as speech and walking. It’s really surreal. He is going to MD Anderson to get an opinion on what to do to treat it Best. And he has been to Oklahoma Proton clinic to get their opinion on treatment. Thanks.
Praying...

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You got it, bud! Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom