The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1669696552748.jpeg

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m gonna ask for prayers today for my best friend his wife and their soon to be baby girl. She’s having her 4th child, at 38yrs old. She has been on bed rest but yesterday her blood pressure was crazy high and they decided they need to go ahead and induce her, she is only at 36 weeks and the Dr’s really wanted her to hold off until the 12th

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m gonna ask for prayers today for my best friend his wife and their soon to be baby girl. She’s having her 4th child, at 38yrs old. She has been on bed rest but yesterday her blood pressure was crazy high and they decided they need to go ahead and induce her, she is only at 36 weeks and the Dr’s really wanted her to hold off until the 12th

Will do. Do you have the lady's first name?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Done... Thank you for bringing this to us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom