The Dems may have really screwed up!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama and the Dems have been getting some of their strongest support lately from young people. If the following piece is correct they may be screwing the pooch with their anti-gun stance.

Sixty percent of high school and college students say they plan on owning guns at a later stage in life, an academic study from American University revealed on Monday.

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4576

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This right here is why I will continue to volunteer my weekends to work with Boy Scouts and Civil Air Patrol. Train them up right and let them have as much fun as possible, and hope they tell their friends the awesome time they had that weekend.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have hosted two groups of Venture Scouts from Kansas at my range in the last year. The kids had a lot of fun, and I enjoyed them as well. More ranges should do this.

If there is any interest here, shoot me a PM.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get your kids, nieghbors kids, and anyone else you can gather up and start a Venture crew thru Boy Scouts.
Got one down here locally that is a shooting sports crew. Venturing is Co-Ed so bring your girls also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom