The depth of criminality in the Biden family runs deep.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People are only going to pay for cheap items. If you want to hire American labor the cost will go up and people will buy the cheaper option. Peace in the Middle East is still a long ways off. There was plenty of peace before the CIA messed with the leaders and tried to fight Russia by proxy. You could have picked any person to represent the US during the talks since that person is only reading briefs and talking the talk. Nobody would give a **** if anyone else did it but Trump hired his kids to do it and that’s what gets touted. They’re just paid shills at this point.
Seriously? An enormous amount of manufacturing came home from china, mexico and canada with new trade deals. We were giving away our economy to foreign country's under the obama/biden administration as well as the clinton administration that brought on the NAFTA debacle. The bush years did little to help that situation.
Trump is the only one that went outside the swamp that makes their living off the American taxpayers to get things done and the swamp hates him for it.
They hate him because his children are not like hunter biden that sell influence to his parents for part of the pie to governments that are dedicated to destroy our country.
It's all online and the DOJ is investigating Hunter.
Do I expect hunter to be indicted and sent to prison? Hell no. Only Republicans go to jail. Dimocrats get a pass on jail time and they just wait in the wings for a new government appointment to continue to screw you and me.
bidens proposed appointments prove my theory.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
President Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, who serves as Advisor to the President, and her husband, Jared Kushner, who serves as Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor, each forgo their White House salaries. They have helped Trump succeed where everyone before has failed.

In addition to this, I wonder just what kind of comparison could be made of charitable contributions by the Trumps in comparison to Pedo Joe and his family.

Some people just don't understand the difference that Trump has made.

Back in 2018, the Washington Examiner listed 289 achievements by Trump in just the first 20 months of his term.

Trump List of 289 Accomplishments in Just 20 Months - Relentless Promise Keeping

By comparison, I doubt that Pedo Joe and Harris could either one remember the promises that they made, let alone hope that they could keep any of them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to this, I wonder just what kind of comparison could be made of charitable contributions by the Trumps in comparison to Pedo Joe and his family.

Some people just don't understand the difference that Trump has made.

Back in 2018, the Washington Examiner listed 289 achievements by Trump in just the first 20 months of his term.

Trump List of 289 Accomplishments in Just 20 Months - Relentless Promise Keeping

By comparison, I doubt that Pedo Joe and Harris could either one remember the promises that they made, let alone hope that they could keep any of them.

I am sure the Chinese will not let them forget the promises Joe made them.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May have said this before, Trump is a jerk but people need to look at what he has accomplished rather than who he is. The idiots that voted for democrats just were not seeing the whole picture and I hope they get whats coming to them. Sadly it will also effect those of us that saw what was coming with the dingiling in the white house.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bush Clinton Bush Clinton Obama Clinton Democrats Biden.....

Meet the new Boss,....Same as the old Boss....

Nothing will happen, more Looking into the matter thou...but nothing else huffing puffing....Name any political scum who went to prison ....not a "camp"...Prison...for more then a year....None. Maybe a few dangling from the air might deter others.

Now,....YOU....do something wrong....misplace some checks on a 4473....forget to carry a 1 on your taxes....

Ya....Laws are for little people....

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Still better than the unqualified members of Trump’s family that he hired to work for him as POTUS.
What qualifications must you have? Being able to lie and ignore your weak ass morals, take bribes and look the other way? Answer to super packs and big business? All of the family he put in positions run and or assist in running company's. Most politicians have never been anything but a politician so what qualifies them?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has never received a salary and has served this country at no cost. I think maybe there was one other president that did that and it was JFK. Further, Trump is the only president-as far as I know to press North Korea for the return of the bodies of US servicemen, that should tell even the most ignorant person around that he actually cares for the military. Other presidents sit on their laurels and pretend they are doing something but in reality, they are skimming the cream off the top of the National treasury. Obama is one that did this and he actually shook hands with Mubarak, Ghadafi and other Mideast leaders and then pushed the Arab Spring to see that they were removed from office and disposed. Obama was a traitor in may ways and he still is because he is pulling the strings of Biden and Harris. People don't care.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still better than the unqualified members of Trump’s family that he hired to work for him as POTUS.

Really? Jared made more progress toward peace in the Middle East than we have seen for many years. How many Arab countries have now normalized their relationship with Israel, 4?

Latest posts

Top Bottom