The end is near...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, Jeff. I’m sorry for what you are going through. Next week will be one year since my mother lost the same battle. It’s not easy now that the passing came, but at some point you will realize the passing is a blessing...it’s only painful for those of us who remain.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Jeff,
I have not been on the forum in literally years, and I just happened to drop in to see what was going on when I saw your post about your mom. I was reading through the thread and saw she passed away. I am so sorry to hear that. We have done a few deals together over the years and I could tell you were a good guy. I’m glad I stopped in tonight, while I hate to hear the sad news, I’m at least able to offer my timely condolences.

Travis

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, Jeff,
I have not been on the forum in literally years, and I just happened to drop in to see what was going on when I saw your post about your mom. I was reading through the thread and saw she passed away. I am so sorry to hear that. We have done a few deals together over the years and I could tell you were a good guy. I’m glad I stopped in tonight, while I hate to hear the sad news, I’m at least able to offer my timely condolences.

Travis
Thank you Travis. It's much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-9-21_0-0-34.png

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It's with a very heavy heart that I tell you that my mother passed away at 5:50 am this morning. She had all of her family at her bed side and she was surrounded by love, faith and praise music. I want to say thank you for all your prayers and support. My family is definitely grieving, but I know we will make it through this storm with the grace of God. He just can't stay at that house anymore and is going to live with my sister in Mustang. Thank you for continued prayers for my dad and my family this week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom