The end of the AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it the end of the AK-47 in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 61 87.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m one of those history guys so I love my AKs and always will.

The ruskie ammo will be made up by an entrepreneur in Africa and PSA is starting a steel case line up within the next year. They already have the machinery bought.

I have about equal AKs and ARs and I love em both but the AKs I have are all true commie arsenal guns and I love knowing I’m shooting history. Heck one is 67 years old.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had a few different AK’s over the years. I currently have one PSA 103 clone. I love it. I have always loved the AK platform though. But if I had to choose I would choose the AR. PSA makes a really nice AK for under a grand. Mine has an FN barrel. And it’s the softest shooting AK I’ve ever owned.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know, I said I don't have an AK now. Not true. I forgot I "inherited" one when I remarried last November.

It's a NDS built AK-74 and 7 or 8 hundred rounds of ammo. So there is an AK in my safe. I've not shot it yet.

Duh... And I was just talking about this AK a few days ago and totally forgot about it.

CRS disease kicks in every so often...

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, I said I don't have an AK now. Not true. I forgot I "inherited" one when I remarried last November.

It's a NDS built AK-74 and 7 or 8 hundred rounds of ammo. So there is an AK in my safe. I've not shot it yet.

Duh... And I was just talking about this AK a few days ago and totally forgot about it.

CRS disease kicks in every so often...

Ok, so we know you live in the sticks, walk outside and do some blasting friend!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so we know you live in the sticks, walk outside and do some blasting friend!

Hey! I don't live in the sticks. I live on the "outskirts" of the Greater Francis, OK, metropolitan area. Geez... It's not like we're a buncha hillbillies over here.

Well...it's sorta like that.

For cryin' out loud... So it's a lot like that... So what?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey! I don't live in the sticks. I live on the "outskirts" of the Greater Francis, OK, metropolitan area. Geez... It's not like we're a buncha hillbillies over here.

Well...it's sorta like that.

For cryin' out loud... So it's a lot like that... So what?
Go shoot that thing; the AK74 is a fun gun to shoot. If using corrosive ammo - a bit less fun to clean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom