The entitled generation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! This Broad would be extremely high maintenance, can you imagine going to work all day and coming hime to her? The first words out of her mouth would be, "Where are we going to supper tonight or what are you cooking?"

Huh. How funny. THIS sounds like both my past and present husbands and my one other LTR. I've got plenty of gal pals who deal with the same ****.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! This Broad would be extremely high maintenance, can you imagine going to work all day and coming hime to her? The first words out of her mouth would be, "Where are we going to supper tonight or what are you cooking?"
Sounds like my crib.
But, it's by choice. I like to cook and she does all the cleaning. It gets cooked my way. :hey3:
If I don't want to cook, we go out!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another reason I am thankful for my wife. She is a good Christian woman. We got married in our church and our reception was at a bank and it didn’t cost hardly anything. I don’t get these big expensive weddings. It’s all for show and is ridiculous. This particular woman sounds like she had some major issues.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another reason I am thankful for my wife. She is a good Christian woman. We got married in our church and our reception was at a bank and it didn’t cost hardly anything.

Cheap skate.... you could have shown her how much you love her with a 60,000 dollar wedding. Just kidding.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one was going to help my wife and I with wedding costs except my mom and stepdad, and there's no way they could've bought us a "dream wedding". No one could help with wedding planning either. So when my (now) wife and I sent out the invitations, the wedding address was Makena Beach, Maui, Hawaii. Mom & stepdad covered our tickets, we covered the hotel, tux rentals and $900 wedding package for us, my two best friends and their wives.

Best. Wedding. Ever. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom