The eye doctor said,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Mr. Yokoshima, you have a cataract. Then the bespecatcled banker patient replied, "No, doc. Me no cataract. Me have Rincoln Contirentar."
A group of Blacks a group of Mexicans and some Japanese were hired to work at a mine. The Blacks were to do the pick and shovel work, the Mexican's work was the wheelbarrows and the Japanese were to be in charge of the supplies. Each group bent to its' respective task, and the Blacks and Mexicans were soon wondering what had become of the Japanese. The blacks filled the wheelbarrows and the Mexicans hauled the stuff away and their wonder increased as time went by with no sign of the Japanese.

Quitting time came and still no Japanese. As the Blacks and Mexicans rounded a corner, the Japanese jumped out at them yelling "Supplies!! Supplies!!"

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A group of Blacks a group of Mexicans and some Japanese were hired to work at a mine. The Blacks were to do the pick and shovel work, the Mexican's work was the wheelbarrows and the Japanese were to be in charge of the supplies. Each group bent to its' respective task, and the Blacks and Mexicans were soon wondering what had become of the Japanese. The blacks filled the wheelbarrows and the Mexicans hauled the stuff away and their wonder increased as time went by with no sign of the Japanese.

Quitting time came and still no Japanese. As the Blacks and Mexicans rounded a corner, the Japanese jumped out at them yelling "Supplies!! Supplies!!"
surprise, surprise!! :angry3:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That line about the cataract was actually on one particular episode of Rowen & Martin's Laugh-In.

You may have to explain that one...

...I'm sure that there are a goodly number of OSA participants that have never even heard of Rowen & Martn's Laugh-In show.

That show did manage to highlight some pretty good comedians. Probably far more than SNL has done.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may have to explain that one...

...I'm sure that there are a goodly number of OSA participants that have never even heard of Rowen & Martn's Laugh-In show.

That show did manage to highlight some pretty good comedians. Probably far more than SNL has done.
Age 57 here, I had an Alladin Laugh-In lunch box with thermos in kindergarten even! VEWWY ITEWESTING! (Arte Johnson)
1627142885856.png

Attachments

• 1627142979739.png
    1627142979739.png
    818.5 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom