The family of Anthony Huber one of the dude kill in kenosha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not even believing that this is legit. I agree you can't always blame parents for kids like this, but sometimes you can.

Don't ruin the punchline, HJB. Plenty of arrogant mental defectives would disagree with you. Many from the pulpit, many from the safety of their own fortunate set of circumstances. I love to hear parental advice from folks who take credit for their kids' good choices.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand why people do this. I love my kids and did my best to teach the right from wrong; doing an honest day's work for the wages you are paid is the right thing to do and a man's honor, integrity and his word given and kept are, at the end of the day, are all you truly have in this world.

But whether they care to follow my example or not is completely on them at the end of the day. You do the best you can but at the end of the day when everyone is grown and out on their own their decisions are theirs and theirs alone. Their way of living is a reflection of their mindset, not mine.

I get your point. I for one will not make excuses for any of my kids stupid mistakes, specially the kind of merde that this POS was doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom