The fight is now at my doorstep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At lunch today, I was saddened to hear that KFC is no longer offering their finger licking good sauce. Apparently, it was somehow offensive and they have removed it from their offerings. What the hell am I supposed to dip my chicken fingers in now!

Now it’s personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someday, I fear that just saying "Howdy" or "Hey there" to someone is going to be offensive to someone & then there will be a move to ban those words.
This cancel culture has got to stop.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be a nit-pick,,,
But according to the blurb I read,,,
It was not because it offended anyone.

It was because that in the Covid-19 era,,,
They thought the phrase finger-lickin' was inappropriate.

Same BS political correctness though.

Aarond

Apparently the girl at the drive-through was misinformed. That’s even more lame than cancel culture! If they were smart they would’ve just renamed the sauce. This is getting ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not about being offensive, they think that folks *might* get/spread COVID from licking their fingers. They elected to temporarily suspend the advertising tag line "Finger lickin' Good" as well. I guess *anything* that is changed has to be the result of some outrage of some sort.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If'n I remember correctly, seems like my fingers have already touched my chicken fingers before I eat said chicken fingers. So, in my mind, it doesn't matter a lick if I lick my fingers, or not. Same outcome. Sometimes, being pro-active is pro-foundly stupid.

Your results my vary.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If'n I remember correctly, seems like my fingers have already touched my chicken fingers before I eat said chicken fingers. So, in my mind, it doesn't matter a lick if I lick my fingers, or not. Same outcome. Sometimes, being pro-active is pro-foundly stupid.

Your results my vary.
They are afraid you might offer your fingers to someone else for the lickin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom