The Flu 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im with ConstitutionCowboy & TerryMiller,
I dont believe flu shot do any good, its your actual immune system that keeps someone from getting the flu.
I haven't got a flu shot since i got out of college 18 years ago, & I haven't had the flu in 18 years.
While in school I would get the flu every year because my mom would suggest I get one & make me an appointment.
Since she works at a school, she has to get one, & she gets the flu every year.
I'm going to stick to what works best for me.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a flu shot every year as long as I can remember... Have never had the flu, nor pneumonia.

40+ stones, ticker problem, allergies, worn out, but no flu.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all this "i got the flu", "they got the flu" is BS. if you've ever had the flu you would know better. using my wayback machine to 1957, first asian flu outbreak, I got the flu, the real flu. in bed for 3 weeks, thought i might have to redo the 6th grade...that folks, is the real flu. not a 3 day flu LOL which is more likely food poisoning. 3 weeks in bed, puking, pooping, coughing, so sick death wouldn't even take me cause i looked so bad. the real flu will kill you, and do it painfully

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure I don't have the flu, but I caught the stomach bug going around and it's no picnic. Can't eat, small drinks, either scorching hot or freezing cold, lots of showers. Hope it passes. Can't stand being off work

Latest posts

Top Bottom