The Flu 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when you ban red Camrys, then you can point to black Camrys and blue Camrys to point out how ineffective banning any of them are. It's simple. Just like talking about how ineffective the flu shot is.
Again what has banning anything got to do with what I posted. And yes, the flu shot is not effective if it doesn't cover the strains of flu going around or the flu mutates. They currently do the best they can but hopefully it will get better. Sorry if you can't understand that and don't believe the CDC and numerous other medical experts.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again what has banning anything got to do with what I posted. And yes, the flu shot is not effective if it doesn't cover the strains of flu going around or the flu mutates. They currently do the best they can but hopefully it will get better. Sorry if you can't understand that and don't believe the CDC and numerous other medical experts.

Again... you've totally missed the point. But it matters not - I'm not trying to convince you. It really doesn't matter.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't think it's a matter of him believing. He probably just understands that the flu virus mutating is a given. Basically, it's a moving target and always has been, so there's an amount of educated guessing that comes into play and probably a bit of luck. There are just many variables to consider every year to get it perfect.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's a matter of him believing. He probably just understands that the flu virus mutating is a given. Basically, it's a moving target and always has been, so there's an amount of educated guessing that comes into play and probably a bit of luck. There are just many variables to consider every year to get it perfect.

The real problem is people who claim it is ineffective or doesn't work right when they understand not even the teeniest tiniest bit about the flu virus specifically and immunology and virology in general. I don't know, it's not worth fighting the battle most of the time - just like so many on the left, even when confronted with factual evidence, they still cling to their feelings. lol

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just keep taking mine every year until they come up with something better ... which they do ...every year ... or, until it kills me. Gotta' die somehow!

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real problem is people who claim it is ineffective or doesn't work right when they understand not even the teeniest tiniest bit about the flu virus specifically and immunology and virology in general. I don't know, it's not worth fighting the battle most of the time - just like so many on the left, even when confronted with factual evidence, they still cling to their feelings. lol
Then show me the data that proves that it is 100% effective every year. That was my point and the data proves me right.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said the same thing but he seems to think differently.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then show me the data that proves that it is 100% effective every year. That was my point and the data proves me right.
Now I get what you guys are arguing about. You'er arguing about nothing. The shot isn't 100% effective and everybody should take it anyway. You guys are arguing about nothing. That's a pretty cool and fun thing to do. I doff my hat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom