The flu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up this morning freezing and feeling like I'd been beat with a sledge hammer. Got some chicken soup down. Got the house up to 76 degrees, covered in blankets and still cold.
Guess I've got the strain not covered by my flu shot.

Someone on here suggested whiskey in hog doses. Holf that coffe cup over here and I'll pour. (All I have with me is Bulleit Rye though)

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up this morning freezing and feeling like I'd been beat with a sledge hammer. Got some chicken soup down. Got the house up to 76 degrees, covered in blankets and still cold.
Guess I've got the strain not covered by my flu shot.

My wife woke up like that on Sunday morning. We went to the urgent care and she tested negative for the flu, but the dr prescribed the tamiflu because of me testing positive for it.

Mine started as a respiratory event and then a day later is when I started the 101 degree fever, aches, and chills.

Get to feeling better!

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If y'all haven't tried Delsym, you need to. All their stuff is maximum strength and it will take care of business. I asked the pharmacist and this is what they recommended and it worked.

Regards,

Latest posts

Top Bottom