The Fobus Evolution for the G3C kinda blows.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That reminds me. I was looking at my stash of old holsters the other day and found a Fobus in there. I guess someone gave it to me because I sure didn't buy it! It's an older one, pre-Evolution, but I wouldn't wish it off on anyone.

wolf_walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what's annoying, is I did Google these things. Youtube, Google, etc. I'm 40 years old, I've been online since a 14.4 modem was fast and I had a commodore 64 so I'm not new to the internet and such, or guns. And I didn't find anyone with anything bad to say about the evolution or fobus holsters in general, hence my bothering to post about it. Not the first nor last thirty bucks I've wasted, but it's annoying when you do as much of your due diligence as you can and still buy junk.

Anyone have any recommendations for an OWB paddle in the same vein of this that won't get someone killed and is available for the G3C?

wolf_walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
578 GLS is my favorite for full size Glock, had one for years and years.
They were my first stop but don't seem to have anything for the G3C,
at least not yet.

wolf_walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am yet to find an OWB paddle holster I like for this thing.
I've learned that one of the problems with buying anything that's not a
Glock or M&P is finding ones holster of choice. Annoying.

wolf_walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Success, I DID find a proper OWB holster for the G3C, and it was the one I wanted all along, the Safariland 578, I just had to find a new enough fitment listing to tell me which part number would fit the thing since they are semi-generic. Got one for the G3C and my P-01, after adjustment both function perfectly.
It's amazing what a pita it can be to find holsters, and the cost. There are still a few I'd like to try but they are all getting to be on the spendy side.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Success, I DID find a proper OWB holster for the G3C, and it was the one I wanted all along, the Safariland 578, I just had to find a new enough fitment listing to tell me which part number would fit the thing since they are semi-generic. Got one for the G3C and my P-01, after adjustment both function perfectly.
It's amazing what a pita it can be to find holsters, and the cost. There are still a few I'd like to try but they are all getting to be on the spendy side.
Looks like I'll have to check this one out for both my Taurus and my Sig P250 SC. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom