The future of cordless power tools.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really need (want) a battery powered chainsaw. I think it would be handy as a shirt pocket. I have hundreds of cedars in my fencing. I have 2 gas chainsaws but really too big for cutting trees from a fence.
gave my wife a battery powered Stihl....she hates Cedars but the gas stihls were too heavy for her. I'm not impressed with the battery one. Just like me it doesn't have the power or stamina.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some of you will see this as a step in the right direction. ;)

tim-taylor-tool.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this little bauer blower from Harbor Freight on a friend's recommendation.
Does not come with a battery for $50. Advertises 200 mph air.
Since I have a couple Dewalt battery tools already with batteries, got to looking around on Amazon and found an adaptor that will allow Dewalt to be used on Bauer tools. This blower is legit for small jobs. Cleaned up a big pile of leaves, blew out the shop where I can't reach with a broom and it's small enough to take to the car wash and blow the water droplets off the truck without being so loud it would disturb people in there next to me. Actually had some questions about where to get one at the car wash.
Bought it for the RV to blow off the roof and slides before moving down the road but found it's pretty handy elsewhere. Comes with accessories to fill inflatables at the lake, or where ever.

1670553947914.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom