The G-43 sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He isn't getting "glock knuckle". His trigger finger is rubbing on the inside bottom of the trigger guard causing the problem.

Exactly!
I’ll stick with my M&P’s thank you very much instead of “perfection” that has to be modified to eliminate built in design issues.
If the rest of “perfection” has the same issue, I’ll pass.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Exactly!
I’ll stick with my M&P’s thank you very much instead of “perfection” that has to be modified to eliminate built in design issues.
If the rest of “perfection” has the same issue, I’ll pass.

Maybe your hand needs modification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people aren’t manly enough for Glocks. [emoji12]They aren’t pretty but when other guns puke they keep on going. Took me a while to realize that and I still have occasional relapses.

Glocks aren’t for everyone. Some people simply prefer other makes and models, and that doesn’t make them any better or worse than others :)

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Just messing with you Dennis. If you don’t like it you don’t like it. It’s not that it needs redesign, it works for many and not for some. I’ve got a 43 and a 43x. I’ve also got Glock knuckle on my thumb from gripping them high but I like their reliability and how I shoot them. Some don’t.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took it to the range today for the second time after winning it at a Friends of the NRA banquet.
Yeah, it's got good sights, and its adequately accurate but whoever designed that trigger guard needs a round to the cranium. Not 50 rounds into the breakin, I had a blister develop on the trigger finger by rubbing on the trigger guard. There is no way to not do that. Tried the tip, second segment of the finger, and nothing worked. I don't have fat fingers either.
Horrible design. A simple 1/8" drop in the trigger guard would solve that issue. Buddy told me that Brownells is selling a lot of the lowers with a drop trigger guard for that very issue. I haven't seen them, but haven't looked either since this was today's issue with tupperware.
How in the hell can some poor design get out to the public like this?

Psssst..... pssssst...... P365XL.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Sig P365 and I like it. But I still like the G43 too. Not really that much difference in them to me as far as shooting them....but in terms of leaving the house with one...there is that little capacity thing that is. Not that that is a huge deal. If 6+1 doesn't get me out of trouble, I'm probably in the wrong place anyway. Now, if you'll excuse me; I have to go slip my P365 AIWB and get ready to got out to dinner.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...

...you don't sell guns nor give away POS guns, so tell me how to insult the heck out of you so you would give it to me for revenge.

That will let you get even with me and remove a "safe queen" from your arsenal.

Update:

Never mind, Dennis. I just realized that the Glock 43 and 43X are 9mm. Sorry, but I wouldn't want a substandard round.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Paul Abel used to refer to the 9mm as a pusillanimous sub caliber round. That's a real word...you can look it up.

Paul was quite the guy. I once saw him purchase a Star 9mm off a young lady attending one of his classes.

But I did read on the internet you can hit a man in the thumb with a .45 and it will knock him back 10 feet. Now that’s a real gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom