The geopolitical divide in America: gun rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not obsessed with homosexuality. I do know for a fact that at least 1,500 species of animals have been observed in nature participating in same-sex matings. I don't believe anybody who says same-sex attraction is "not natural". This type of mating predates all forms of monotheistic religion. This orientation was normalized during the pagan times of ancient Europe. The Christian era, influenced by prudish old women, has made this type of love relationship taboo since the fall of the Roman Empire. Man-made government and man-made religion in many ways goes against the grain of Mother Nature. Mother Nature is "evil". Mother Nature is "naughty". That's all.
If you are stepping out of the closet................... please keep it to your self cause I do not care.......... 🤣:cool:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong, Mounting I can see and have seen in many critters but mating and or actual intercourse No.
The only times I'm aware of this, is when there are no available females. Bulls kept in a pen will often mount one another.

ALSO... just because animals do something does NOT mean it's "natural." Some individual animals (male and female) will kill (and sometimes eat) their own offspring. Animals can be warped just like humans can.

As usual, just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:
___

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only times I'm aware of this, is when there are no available females. Bulls kept in a pen will often mount one another.

ALSO... just because animals do something does NOT mean it's "natural." Some individual animals (male and female) will kill (and sometimes eat) their own offspring. Animals can be warped just like humans can.

As usual, just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:
___
Mother Nature wired the brains of those animals to do what they do. Living creatures do what they do to survive. Man-made laws, governments and religions can be warped. Nothing in this universe is perfect.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a little boy I did many natural things which grown-ups deemed naughty behavior like run around in class out of my desk and climb up on the glass roof of an old woman's greenhouse thus breaking the glass. I stepped on the roof with one foot and the glass cracked. Thankfully, I did not fall through and get hurt. The glass roof was painted white and did not appear obviously as glass like a clear window pane. It could have been a tin roof for all I knew then. It did have some metal or wood framework underneath it. But I digress. My mother, usually having me tied to her apron strings, allowed me to go unattended for a moment at the nursery and I was tempted to climb up on that roof to get a better peek at the big world. Boys are always tempted to climb up on stuff to the anger of many an adult. The old woman was the nursery's owner and I got a spanking from both her and my mother at age 4. This was way back in 1968. 53 some odd years ago! Nowadays, the woman would have been put in jail and sued for spanking a minor.
So true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom