The Glock PDW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Folded

It's a great package. Endo stock adapter. Made for Gen3, but I fit it on my Gen4.

Shockwave blade. All ATF approved. Of course, if you want to video yourself shouldering it you should SBR it.

I use it with a can for home defense, and it does truck gun duty as well.

Shooting a stocked pistol is great. Very little felt recoil or muzzle flip. More rounds down range in a hurry, and better accuracy. Better at distance.

I shoot steel plates as USSA, and when doubling the distance, I still made shots more rapidly and more accurately than a plain handgun at normal distance.

The Law Tactical folder is overkill, but I had one lying around. Other folders are cheaper and well suited to this weapon.

I am very pleased with it. Works well for me left handed too, which is a consideration if clearing my house.

I already had the red dot Glock, so adding the other stuff was easy. You would definitely want a red dot. My sights are blurry at the closer distance with the PDW.

I haven't made a firm decision about applying for the tax stamp. As is, I can take it across state lines without needing to give the ATF a heads-up.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Brace is lighter than any stock I have handled, and it works very well. Not uncomfortable either.
Too much weight on the rear would make it butt heavy, which is highly undesirable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom