The Gov has nukes..... the new 2A argument from the left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10 years ago they wouldn't have written the word "confiscation" on a napkin in a cheap back alley restaurant, now they're openly calling for it.
It's considered a legitimate goal by many.

The gun culture is dying out. I'm talking about the folks who grew up with guns and learned how to handle them safely.
Just look at some gun-fail vids on youtube, they're full of morons with no clue, who learned about guns from tv and video games.
Hell, I even start thinking people shouldn't own guns after watching a few of them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pfffttt...

...I've even seen such actions of people with their firearms in person before.

I used to say that I was leery of going to gun ranges, but after seeing what some of the idgits do with their weapons away from a good range has made me rethink that idea. I still keep my head on a swivel, though, even with good range officers on duty.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can easily post a single link that will show the exact reason why I will not support gun control. It's to a sight that is VERY VERY VERY graphic and posting openly is probably a ban here plain and simple. But needless to say it affirms two things for me. We need a wall on our southern border and our right to own and bear arms. All democrats should be forced to sit down and watch the videos on the page I found straight through without blinking before they are allowed to say anything about the ability to defend ones self.

I will NEVER surrender my right to self defense, I don't care what law is passed. The snowflakes in Canada can do whatever they want and think happy happy thoughts with the US acting as a buffer zone for them.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swalwell strikes me as a buffoonish bag of hot air. Let him keep on tweeting etc. Such ideas need to be aired so they can be ridiculed. He has nukes, legit ones...very impressive.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...assault-weapons-ban-the-government-has-nukes/
Democrat Eric Swalwell: If Gun Owners Defy ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban, ‘The Government Has Nukes’
by AWR Hawkins 16 Nov 2018

&

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018...ric-nukeem-swalwell-wont-answer-her-question/
GOING NUCLEAR: Dana Loesch explains why Rep. Eric ‘Nuke’em’ Swalwell won’t answer her question
Posted at 8:36 pm on November 16, 2018 by Greg P.

&

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...utomatic-weapons-in-us-nuke-those-who-resist/
Democrat Eric Swalwell Calls for Confiscation of Semi-Automatic Weapons in US — Nuke Those Who Resist
by Jim Hoft November 16, 2018 - 998 Comments

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mere fact that the political party that hosts the likes of Eric Swalwell, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, et al in the ranks of their caucus still could draw enough votes to take over the House of Representatives and holds out hope for further electoral success in the Presidential race in 2020 is proof the insane have the keys to the asylum. This doesn't end well...

Latest posts

Top Bottom