The Gun Confiscation Crusade Begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/02/exclusive-kobach-the-gun-confiscation-crusade-begins/
EXCLUSIVE – Kobach: The Gun Confiscation Crusade Begins
by Kris W. Kobach 2 Mar 2018
"The next chapter of the Parkland, Florida, school shooting saga has begun. Anti-gun interest groups and politicians have used the Parkland shooting to launch what, until recently, they regarded as a distant dream — a wave of state legislation authorizing the confiscation of firearms.
Quietly, but quickly, a raft of identical gun confiscation bills have been filed by liberal politicians in states across the country. They are all copies of a ballot measure that passed in Washington State in November 2016. And that ballot measure was loosely based on a California gun confiscation law enacted in 2014 and a much older Connecticut law from 1999.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to all the talk that nothing is gonna happen? If you people think this couldn’t happen anywhere you are wrong. It’s death by a thousand paper cuts.
What has happened? Nothing. Lots of grandstanding and pontificating.
Lets hope it stays that way.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What has happened? Nothing. Lots of grandstanding and pontificating.
Lets hope it stays that way.
I hope your right. I just have a feeling that this time is gonna be different. Like Joe Manchin said, now that trump is president I think we can get some common sense gun regulations passed. He also said that if Trump were president instead of Obama that his bill would have passed. Did you watch the gun discussion the other day? Those democrats were so happy and excited. They have a republican president siding with them on many things. I just hope that Trump gets enough backlash that he backs off and realizes what a predicament he has gotten himself in to.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just hope that Trump gets enough backlash that he backs off and realizes what a predicament he has gotten himself in to.

That feeling isn't in Trump's wheelhouse. He subscribes to the "big stick" theory of leadership - and thereby, governance. He was anti- before, changed his tune to get elected, I'm not holding my breath he is going to be our saving grace or line in the sand.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That feeling isn't in Trump's wheelhouse. He subscribes to the "big stick" theory of leadership - and thereby, governance. He was anti- before, changed his tune to get elected, I'm not holding my breath he is going to be our saving grace or line in the sand.

WE are the line in the sand. Stand ready with your arms to man that line lest we lose the power of those arms to throw off any masterly powerful government.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom