The highway patrol trooper WANTS to let you go.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me, but it happened again tonight.
"Mr. Bend, I clocked you at 73 and the speed limit is 65."
He sized me up and he decided "if I write this poor broke down hand to mouth sumbitch a ticket it could be the very last straw."
He wrote me a warning.
There but for the grace of God go I.
He told me about some other stuff that I needed to get corrected and I was nothing if not appreciative.
I remain on the loose. I really don't have a problem with the police.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm far too humble to elicit money on OSA, but couldn't OSA start a thread to restore ignernt's odometer and speedometer?
I think, if we all got together, and gave it the old college try we could buy poor ignernt an odometer.
For the price of a single cup of coffee, you could buy ignernt an odometer and speedometer. You could. You could, but you've fallen and you caint get up.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
n
I'm far too humble to elicit money on OSA, but couldn't OSA start a thread to restore ignernt's odometer and speedometer?
I think, if we all got together, and gave it the old college try we could buy poor ignernt an odometer.
For the price of a single cup of coffee, you could buy ignernt an odometer and speedometer. You could. You could, but you've fallen and you caint get up.

Since ur a known traveler to OSA and a honest man, I'm willing to sponsor a fund that will fix-up ur old truck...I have 5 bucks cash in hand. Are you will to stipulate a reasonable travel range? would u forgo breakfast trips to T-Town?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since ur a know traveler to OSA and a honest man, I'm willing to sponsor a fund that will fix-up ur old truck...I have 5 bucks cash in hand. Are you will to stipulate a reasonable travel range? would u forgo breakfast trips to T-Town?
I'm gonna e somewhere between here an bum**** Egypt, John. Glad to see that somebody has been willing to step up and get the ball
rolling o n this

Latest posts

Top Bottom