The Hypocrisy of the Rich.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The average family car puts out 4.6 metric ton of pollution a year. A space rocket launch puts out 300 metric tons of pollution in a day. Sir Richard Brandson and Jeff Bezo both just took joy rides into space . They probably make up for the damage they do by driving EV's and donating millions to the Go Green cause.

Last edited:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The average family car puts out 4.6 metric ton of pollution a year. A space rocket launch puts out 300 metric tons of pollution in a day. Sir Richard Brandson and Jeff Bezo both just took joy rides into space . They probably may up for the damage they do by driving EV's and donating millions to the Go Green cause.
Yeah if you pay enough hush money to certain political causes -- umm I mean buy some "carbon credits" to "offset" your wicked, evil pollution then the critics will leave you alone, probably even hold you up as a fine example for others to follow.
I bet you can make a public statement regretting your pollution and saying you're "partnering" with some of those political causes to find more carbon friendly ways to run your business, donating cash so they can do "research" into the matter and you'll really be a darling to 'em then.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The average family car puts out 4.6 metric ton of pollution a year. A space rocket launch puts out 300 metric tons of pollution in a day. Sir Richard Brandson and Jeff Bezo both just took joy rides into space . They probably make up for the damage they do by driving EV's and donating millions to the Go Green cause.
Since when is water vapor a pollutant? 'Cause that's what's coming out of the New Shepard's engines these days.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me one whit that they took a joyride to space or not. They and Musk did in a few years and a fraction of the money what the government has been doing for 60+years. It's their money so they can do whatever. Just no hypocrisy which is why I didn't like Bezos spewing green BS and Amazon collecting on Americans and shutting down speech they don't like. It didn't help that he gave $100M to a communist but it's his money. I haven't used Amazon for almost a year...go local and small business.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all fun and games when the wealthy are spewing "hydrocarbons" through the atmosphere but woe be to the common man when he wants to drive across country or burn wood to heat his hovel. The Hollywood "elites" and congress fly hither and yon in their private jets and have the nerve to tell us how we are to live and what direction our country should go. They're trying to irritate us...

Latest posts

Top Bottom