The idiots of the view.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that woman is a true believer, totally all in for the progressive religion. And they have an audience full of the same.
Wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of conservatives found their way into the audience one day and heckled them the whole show. I'm sure it would never get on the air.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of conservatives found their way into the audience one day and heckled them the whole show. I'm sure it would never get on the air.
They'd get kicked out so fast . . .

Ana and Sunny are absolute ignorant tools . . . Behar is just old and opinionated. Whoopi has a few screws loose.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The idiots of the view.​

No need for redundancy. Just saying "The View" is enough. We all know they're all idiots.

anim_coffee.gif

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they should be charged with hate crimes based on what they have said over time. I think if any of us said some of the things they have said we'd be in deep do-do.
"Hate crimes" only apply to conservatives.

I actually have a problem with the whole hate crime concept. Its just a crime, it is not like there are any love crimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom