The idiots of the view.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoopi is ARMED
Whoopi carries
Whoopi believes SHE has the right to defend herself

She believes that YOU don't have that same right. Most Dumbasscraps believe this same way.
This statement has merit. I had a work acquaintance who was a hardcore Democrat. He was complaining about the number of guns in America. He then said he should be allowed to keep his gun but most others should not.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Hate crimes" only apply to conservatives.

I actually have a problem with the whole hate crime concept. Its just a crime, it is not like there are any love crimes.
I agree with you! Remember Sheila Jackson said if any white person disagrees with a minority it should be a crime. Disagrees? If a minority said today was nice and you said it was going to rain that could be theoretically a hate crime because you disagreed with them...

Democrat Introduces Legislation to Make White People ...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you! Remember Sheila Jackson said if any white person disagrees with a minority it should be a crime. Disagrees? If a minority said today was nice and you said it was going to rain that could be theoretically a hate crime because you disagreed with them...

Democrat Introduces Legislation to Make White People ...

Sheila Jackson Lee makes Occasionally-Coherent look intelligent and the idiots of The View seem sane.

Latest posts

Top Bottom