The Impossible Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These "tasters" must be on the same drugs the Russian conspiricy theorists are on!!!!
LOL, I'm watching a couple of liberal web sites tonight on TV. The angst and hand wringing drama is incredible.
BUT! to be fair, the tasting panel was on the Greg Gutsfield show earlier this afternoon. Fox channel.
Here I am, being fair and unbalanced. Imagine that.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The spousal element tried to get me hooked on black bean burgers a few years ago. Told me that they taste just like beef that has been spiced up a bit. Tossed a few on the skillet added a bit of munster cheese and lettuce, slapped a tomato slice on the top drizzled a tad bit of Dijon mustard on the thing and proceeded to take a large healthy bite (no pun intended). Damn thing reminded me of one of those bean burritos they fed us all in junior high, tasted just like that filling they used. NASTY and destined for the trash. Told the spousal element if she thinks our beef tasted like that then we have serious maritial issues..

Latest posts

Top Bottom