The Jared Reston Incident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great video and great lessons.

Listening to his story makes me feel like I wanna punch, right in the throat, the next guy that says, "If 2 or 3 rounds of (insert caliber) doesn't stop the guy you need to practice more" (or something equally silly).

People who haven't been there just don't understand what really happens in a life or death fight and they don't understand how ineffective handgun bullets really are against a determined adversary.

Jared Reston understands...and Jared Reston is a USDA Prime, 100% badass.

I understand this is a law enforcement related shooting. As an armed citizen you have a far lower chance of getting into a gunfight than a LEO. But, once it happens, the rules are the same. The same bad guys the cops might have to shoot are the same bad guys you might have to shoot.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Similar article. Officer discharged 33 rounds, carrying 47. He now carries 145. At the bottom of the article is a podcast he did with Scorr Jedlinksi of Modern Samurai Project. Also, keep an eye on the Reston Groups Training, he's been here before and TX often. I think his company did some security before and after Trump's presidency as well.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched this a few days ago, and just now found time to post.

Incredible. Simply incredible.

Dude has an amazing spirit and an even more impressive outlook on life.

I suppose getting your jaw shot off will change your perspective on a few things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom