The Killing - on Netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m hooked on this show; incredibly complicated, full of twists and turns and some evil shizz. If you need one to binge watch, this is a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched it quite a while back very good. Too bad the haven't come out with a new season

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have Netflix as part of our Amazon Prime package. What is the story line?

These two Seattle Detectives fight their own demons as they try to solve some heinous stuff. There are numerous twist and so on in the plot, the show is not predictable and there is a lot of surprises...it's just very entertaining.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We finished season 4 of this show last night. Holy crap! This was an exceptionally well written crime drama with all the human elements of our complicated lives thrown in. It was easily one of the best series I’ve watched. The audio is not real clear in some parts but that might be my TV or it might be Netflix itself. This one is worth being binge watched if you like a good crime drama with all the good stuff; sex, violence, drugs, crooked cops, sex, illicit affairs, murders, dope fiends, car chases, sex, dead bodies, gross autopsy of bodies that have been in a scum ping for three weeks, sex, and of course, some sex. Plus, you will never figure it out till the very end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Danggit. You are gonna FORCE me to cave and get Netflix.

Netflix is well worth the money!! Even with the price going to $11. I dropped cable about 1.5 years ago. Between sling orange and Netflix my cost is under 40 a month and we also have Amazon prime which is 100 a year. Have to say I do not miss the cable at all.
Saves us lots and I dont have to pay for 500 channels of crap that no one watches!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom