The Koch Brothers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are working for your own best interest.

Now, shut up and vote for Paul Ryan for preznit.

#MakePlutocracyGreatAgain

Hey man, after the Trumptard sweep and Cruz Control I'm all about team Ryan.

I've also said for years it's time the Rs stop running pallid (or orange) softbodies. All that macho faux-testosterone tough guy talk from a bunch of fat old impotent pusssies gets old fast. At least Ryan hits the gym.

Republican populism has showed its face and it drooled on my work boots. Crush it at any cost.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't get become make the top 5 wealthiest Americans by looking out for the little guy and individual liberties. The Koch's fight politically solely so they can make money more easily.

But maybe they could fighting to defend individual liberties, which they do, and providing about 100K jobs worldwide.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But maybe they could fighting to defend individual liberties, which they do, and providing about 100K jobs worldwide.
They just don't get it. The pumper that goes around checking well sites, the mechanics that fix the trucks, Drillers, pipefitters, electricians that wire up the pumps, none of that matters to the Koch haters. Its doesn't matter how much money they put out in the philanthropy's to benefit the homeless and unemployed in the hospitals they donate to. None of it matters to the Koch haters.
They are rich, that is their downfall.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course the Waltons Employ truck drivers, Warehouse workers, store clerks, butchers, mechanics, etc.
But, dammit they are rich!
I don't like the fact they buy from China, but who's fault is that? We send all of our manufacturing over there.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey man, after the Trumptard sweep and Cruz Control I'm all about team Ryan.

I've also said for years it's time the Rs stop running pallid (or orange) softbodies. All that macho faux-testosterone tough guy talk from a bunch of fat old impotent pusssies gets old fast. At least Ryan hits the gym.

Republican populism has showed its face and it drooled on my work boots. Crush it at any cost.
That's why it is in your own best interest.

Tarzan know where Tarzan go.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
read:http://nypost.com/2014/03/16/loopy-liberals-freak-over-koch-brothers-100m-hospital-gift/

Loopy liberals freak over Koch brother’s $100M hospital gift

By Kyle Smith
New York Post |
On the surface, it appeared that a major New York hospital had gratefully accepted a $100 million gift from a philanthropic family with a long history of donating to the arts, higher learning and medicine.

But the new wing at New York-Presbyterian Hospital inspired a bizarre protest last weekend by activist groups including the NAACP New York State Conference, the New York State Nurses’ Association and the hospital-employee union SEIU Local 1199.

Surely there had to be a catch to the hospital wing. Why else would it be a source of such distress? Was there a provision that would cause all the nurses in the new wing to be replaced by voodoo priests?

Was the hospital secretly to be used as a gay re-education camp that would seek to use a combination of systematic exposure to Sylvester Stallone movies, shock therapy and prayer to destroy homosexual impulses in its patients?

Or was there simply to be a large sign posted at the door that read, “Sorry! Whites only.”

It turned out that none of these factors was at play. The new structure will simply be an ordinary wing of a hospital doing regular hospital stuff like saving lives, charging $25 for a Tylenol and (equally important to the unions, you would think) employing lots of healthcare professionals. The $100 million gift was the largest in the hospital’s history.

No, the only thing the liberal interest groups didn’t like about the new hospital wing was its funding source: the philanthropist known as David H. Koch. The new wing was gratefully to be named after Koch, who along with his brother Charles stands as one of today’s great philanthropists.

Among the many David Koch gifts to this city alone are a previous $15 million to New York-Presbyterian’s Weill Cornell Medical Center, $30 million to Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, $25 million to the Hospital for Special Surgery, $20 million to a dinosaur exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History, $65 million to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and $100 million to the Lincoln Center theater that is home to the New York City Ballet and the New York City Opera.

Unless they're protesting by writing checks equalling $100M, they really should shut their ignorant cakeholes and say thank you.

Is it any wonder why I hate people? :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom