The Koch Brothers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course the Waltons Employ truck drivers, Warehouse workers, store clerks, butchers, mechanics, etc.
But, dammit they are rich!
I don't like the fact they buy from China, but who's fault is that? We send all of our manufacturing over there.

Who's we and why do we do it?

We is not me. I haven't set foot in a Walmart, or patronized them in any way, since 2011...and I don't plan to start.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless they're protesting by writing checks equalling $100M, they really should shut their ignorant cakeholes and say thank you.

Is it any wonder why I hate people? :(
I don't hate people. I don't agree with people that think because your rich your evil. The rich didn't get there unless they employed every segment of society from the floor sweeper to the executive lawyers.
The mindless liberals that favor equality in income will be just like Cuba if they had it there way. The average income in that country is $28 dollars a month.
Try buying your guns and boats on that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boycotting Walmart is totally acceptable. We all have the freedom to shop where we want. God Bless America and the freedoms we have.
But, with trade imbalance we have with the rest of the world for the most part, and manufacturers shutting down, moving to third world countries, we don't have much of a choice but to buy from them.
Be it Walmart, Dollar General, or what ever, the majority of items are made overseas or in Mexico.
What is the liberals solution to this problem?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boycotting Walmart is totally acceptable. We all have the freedom to shop where we want. God Bless America and the freedoms we have.
But, with trade imbalance we have with the rest of the world for the most part, and manufacturers shutting down, moving to third world countries, we don't have much of a choice but to buy from them.
Be it Walmart, Dollar General, or what ever, the majority of items are made overseas or in Mexico.
What is the liberals solution to this problem?
The buying of elections, or buying of locally produced food and goods?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about the question. I wasn't referencing elections in my post that was quoted.
Well, the buying of locally produced food and goods doesn't hinge on political ideology, so I wasn't sure what you were asking. In this case, being "conservative" or "liberal" mostly doesn't matter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom