The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah he's a DB and he knows it, he tries hard to be that guy.

Perhaps it the shortages in his life, coupled with a decrease in testosterone. Half, as I recall. The guy is nuts...uh...I mean nut...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW - here's some more in my continuing "You want community? I got you're community right here buddy" theme:

The Lawton branch of the Fat Guy Shooting Team did indeed have a regular Wednesday lunch meeting today.
Hopefully some additional peeps will join us next week.

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An idea. If i were a wealthier man I would make a donation to oss by offering guns for raffle, or renting a range and blowing up a car, my favorite idea is sponsoring the guns and girls for a calender. I know the girls and can make it happen if anyone had the scratch. We should take pride in our community!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW - here's some more in my continuing "You want community? I got you're community right here buddy" theme:

The Lawton branch of the Fat Guy Shooting Team did indeed have a regular Wednesday lunch meeting today.
Hopefully some additional peeps will join us next week.

We had two eat and shoots this week.
Actually one shoot steel challenge and eat on Saturday, then our regular eat and sometimes shoot on Tuesday.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please explain the change in detail to me? I am not frequent here enough I guess to know what's going on...as far as a culture change, I've noticed a bit I guess, but it seems to me like the mods are less aggressive? Perhaps I'm wrong but more importantly, does JB not own us anymore?

I'm afraid JB no longer owns us. We have been sold down the river to a crocodile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom