The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would be fantastic. I open the Classifieds now and see what looks like a great deal, only to find it's a sponsor ad. While I have nothing against them, it would be nice to keep their ads separate from ads belonging to private sellers. It would hopefully also cut down on the number of one-item ads sprinkled across the classifieds by a single vendor, which have the effect of bumping private sales off the front page post-haste.

Yep, this is what I am not crazy about; this site is for MEMBERS ... but a lot of one-post guys are using it to peddle their stuff right now. Maybe O.S. will do something now that he may have heard the cries of the masses.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I for one am determined to help restore it. Now that I'm retired, I aim to solve some of the world's greatest problems. I'll start sort of small here and dig through my stuff to revive the pay it forward thing. I'll post up something to give away later with the caveat that whoever takes it posts something else up and so on. That should help. Too many good people here to let this wither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PAY IT FORWARD POSTED. I posted up to give away a Glock Sport/Combat Holster with the caveat that the person come pick it up near me (near Reno and Mustang Road in Yukon)and subsequently list an item to be paid forward.
I put under ammo and stuff; probably should have put under FREE STUFF...I'll ask a Mod to move it.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PAY IT FORWARD POSTED. I posted up to give away a Glock Sport/Combat Holster with the caveat that the person come pick it up near me (near Reno and Mustang Road in Yukon)and subsequently list an item to be paid forward.
I put under ammo and stuff; probably should have put under FREE STUFF...I'll ask a Mod to move it.
Awesome. Should we start a new thread for this?

Edit: I mean, Sticky it somewhere handy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom