The last one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez. That’s a tough question when you have quite a few firearms that have been passed down to you. I don’t think I want to answer.

that’s what I’m saying, and I don’t even have anything passed down to attach a greater value. I just can’t narrow things down to one. Three maybe, but not one.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May be a hard question, but worth an answer. Not intended as an opportunity for folks to brag about their collection, but an honest question which should have an answer if we think hard enough.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So 35 responses and not one "My cold dead hands"! I would like to say none, my kids will get them at a time fit for them. You'd have to kill me to get my Grandpa's Colt Python so I pick that.

Last edited:

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first reddish blonde that I ever played with. She was born in Italy and hitched a ride to Oklahoma in the 80's by some Germans. So I drove to one of the only two places in the state you could meet a girl like this back then. She had 2 other bombshells next to her but they were a little longer legged than I like. At the time we met she was sporting just the right stuff so I took her home. She never had to wear makeup like some others and was even beautiful in the morning sun. We played all kind of fun games over the years and she truly enjoyed everything I put in her. She even took some lead for me one day. She wasn't my first love but my Benelli Black Eagle 24" 12 gauge will be with me until I die.
20210304_080206.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom