The liberal MSM just shot itself in the foot again....one more time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since there has and never will be any "Russian Collusion" which the MSM had pretty much dropped because it makes them look ignorant and stupid, they took on the chant that President Trump had dementia, was getting alzheimer's and all sorts of ignorant accusations.
For example: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-dementia-adhd-learning-disabilities-michael-wolff-773235
The author admits he doesn't have anything but speculation in his book, but he has his unsubstantiated and false reports quoted and ridden to the moon by the MSM in breathless reports.
Well, guess what, his health reports came out pretty rosy for a man his age. Somewhat overweight, needing to lose 10-15 lbs.
Here is another breathless accusation:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-competency-test-for-trump-could-be-a-bad-idea/
Doctors, lawyers and soldiers have to prove that they’re mentally competent to do their jobs. Should the president?

That’s what Rep. Brendan Boyle, a Pennsylvania Democrat, proposed on Tuesday, when he introduced a bill that would require the president-elect to pass a physical and mental medical examination before swearing in. Although written to broadly encompass anyone elected to the nation’s highest office, the bill is clearly aimed at President Trump. It’s even named after one of the president’s recent tweets: the Standardizing Testing and Accountability Before Large Elections Giving Electors Necessary Information for Unobstructed Selection Act. (That’s STABLE GENIUS in acronymese.)

Trump’s mental health has been the talk of Washington for more than a year — mental health professionals have offered long-distance personality evaluations, there have been suggestions that Congress could invoke the 25th Amendment, and the public has debated whether the president shows signs of age-related cognitive decline. But the conversation reached fever pitch this past week after the publication of Michael Wolff’s book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.”

The White House physician says President Donald Trump performed "exceedingly well" on a surprise cognitive screening test administered last week.
(The President asked for and voluntarily took the test, and passed 100%)
Navy doctor Ronny Jackson administered Trump's first presidential physical. He says Trump received a perfect score on a test designed to detect early signs of memory loss and other mild cognitive impairment.

He also reports the 6-foot-3 president weighed in at 239 pounds — three pounds heavier than he was in September 2016, the last time Trump revealed his weight to the public. That number puts Trump on the cusp of — but just under — the obesity mark.

Jackson says, "The president's overall health is excellent." He predicts Trump will remain healthy for the duration of his presidency despite limited exercise and a diet heavy on fast food.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/latest-trumps-physician-excellent-health-52387828

So, once again the MSM has been proven wrong and guilty of false reporting by speculation.
AKA Fake News!
I'll say again, its a disgrace to be a liberal in these days. The media and the politicians in that party are trying to ruin this country.
I don't hold it against the brainwashed masses in that party. They really need to expand their horizons and look at what their party is doing to them and the country. It's not good. The graft and corruption at the top is well documented, yet never discussed in public because the MSM has kept it close to their chest.
Don't get me wrong, we have Republicans that are denizens of the swamp as well. Sessions is #1, and the rest are weeding themselves out as they can't win the next election with their voters because of their RHINO actions.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I find funny is the comments after the articles about his recent "**** hole countries" remark. Most of them say he needs a mental health exam because no president in history makes the kind of remarks he does. Well, they were all politicians. Trump isn't. And we all know what politicians do best, yes? What he speaks most of the time is truth, as he (and a lot of us) see it. Anyone think Bill and Hillary are honest?:lmfao:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw video on Fox of the follow up questions the press had for the doc after he said Trump is ok; what a bunch of morons.
Sorry, I can't find the vid online.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I find funny is the comments after the articles about his recent "**** hole countries" remark. Most of them say he needs a mental health exam because no president in history makes the kind of remarks he does. Well, they were all politicians. Trump isn't. And we all know what politicians do best, yes? What he speaks most of the time is truth, as he (and a lot of us) see it. Anyone think Bill and Hillary are honest?:lmfao:
c.png

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that there’s a double standard with demonrats, but they’d better be careful wanting that law. Considering the ‘campaign’ billary ran, their sanity would definitely be called into question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom