The life of an AR owner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Looks like Springfield keeps churning out AR’s. I will stick with my LWRC. And for the price the saint edge is you can have an LWRC too. They did a couple of things to the saint to make it look a little neater and add a few hundred dollars to the price tag. My saint was a nice rifle but nothing to brag about. The upper and lower didn’t line up properly. And that is one of the saints features, which is to have a perfect fit between the upper and lower. After owning my lwrc for the several months I have I will never buy another brand of AR again. The features that come with the rifle for the price is unmatched.

What kind of LWRC do you have, for AR's for myself I rather select quality over quantity, I have 3 builds in mine (1 MK12 build, 2 Go to AR15's) then I shall enter the 6.5 grendel and 6.5 creedmoor or AR10 world. I am asking because I was very close to purchasing the LWRC DI for the price it's just too good.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F8ABE90F-A573-466E-91A3-5FF0A8D8CA00.jpeg
What kind of LWRC do you have, for AR's for myself I rather select quality over quantity, I have 3 builds in mine (1 MK12 build, 2 Go to AR15's) then I shall enter the 6.5 grendel and 6.5 creedmoor or AR10 world. I am asking because I was very close to purchasing the LWRC DI for the price it's just too good.
I have the DI IC rifle. It is patriot brown. Best rifle I have w we owned. I like the stock that comes with these but I like my magpul one better. I also like a more vertical pistol grip so I changed out the magpul one. Other than having a geissle trigger it is fully stock. You literally don’t have to change anything on them. Fully ambi controls.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 109623
I have the DI IC rifle. It is patriot brown. Best rifle I have w we owned. I like the stock that comes with these but I like my magpul one better. I also like a more vertical pistol grip so I changed out the magpul one. Other than having a geissle trigger it is fully stock. You literally don’t have to change anything on them. Fully ambi controls.

I wanted one like that the OD green or Burnt Bronze if not all Black too if the price was good. The only thing I wanted was to maybe also upgrade the trigger to an geissele trigger, add a light, and also a vertical grip. You sir, have a beauty, I am still saving my pennies and nickels for another, in time I shall purchase one. I love the ambi controls also, for the price, I think its one heck of a deal, the only thing I want also add is a red dot with a magnifier.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted one like that the OD green or Burnt Bronze if not all Black too if the price was good. The only thing I wanted was to maybe also upgrade the trigger to an geissele trigger, add a light, and also a vertical grip. You sir, have a beauty, I am still saving my pennies and nickels for another, in time I shall purchase one. I love the ambi controls also, for the price, I think its one heck of a deal, the only thing I want also add is a red dot with a magnifier.
Thanks for the nice compliment. I got really lucky with this one. It was in mint condition when I got it from sooner state pawn and it came with the geissle trigger. All I did was add the stock, grip, a sling and my aimpoint. I would like to get a weapon light but don’t have the dang money. It’s too expensive upgrading all my guns. Maybe one day I’ll get them all done.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice compliment. I got really lucky with this one. It was in mint condition when I got it from sooner state pawn and it came with the geissle trigger. All I did was add the stock, grip, a sling and my aimpoint. I would like to get a weapon light but don’t have the dang money. It’s too expensive upgrading all my guns. Maybe one day I’ll get them all done.

That sir, is the very definition of “wishful thinking.”

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish LWRC sold their lowers alone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom