The life of an AR owner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish LWRC sold their lowers alone.
Yeah I am surprised they don’t. I wouldn’t mind getting one of their piston uppers but I ain’t paying that much.

And a note about the LE6920. If you can get an old colt before they sold out and went downhill then they are good. I used to have one and it was great. I wouldn’t give two cents for one now.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I am surprised they don’t. I wouldn’t mind getting one of their piston uppers but I ain’t paying that much.

And a note about the LE6920. If you can get an old colt before they sold out and went downhill then they are good. I used to have one and it was great. I wouldn’t give two cents for one now.
I hate Colt as a company, but id have to disagree about their rifles being trash. They are producing a hell of a lot more these days so there are bound to be some lemons here and there, but they are still the standard of reliability.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate Colt as a company, but id have to disagree about their rifles being trash. They are producing a hell of a lot more these days so there are bound to be some lemons here and there, but they are still the standard of reliability.

I agree. haters gon' hate, and it may be basic as all heck, but it gets the job done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom