The look of the new OSA…

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Try this button. I think it will do what you are wishing for.

1624906558469.png

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Mad Professor will you please try the icon on your phone's home screen? It acts quick like an app. And more functionality.
It allows me a quick link to it. However, I don’t have all the functionality I’ve came to prefer that Tapatalk gives me following a dozen or so forums.

Historically, the juice hasn’t been worth the squeeze to me and after a few months
I just quit checking the non-TT forums unless I’m looking for some specific I can’t otherwise obtain. I can think of 3 firearms forums, and 2 other forums I’ve basicaldropped in the last few years because of it.

That consolidation is part of the Facebook attraction to some which has hit forums so hard in the last 5 years or so.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you see the more red button on the lower right side? That will open it up to a long list of threads.

View attachment 211457

Correct... but why is it limited to 10 posts unless you click to show more? I think that's stupid. I understand that "View More" AFTER clicking "What's New" will do what I want, but it's silly to have to click on something on the top line, THEN scroll to the bottom line and click AGAIN just to display what you're looking for.

At least *I* think it's silly.

But then, I'm used to IT not thinking something is silly just because it's repetitive or requires more clicks than it should. I get my concerns blown off at work all the time.

Oh well... I've pointed out my issue. I'll just move on.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is TT off the table completely?

It sounds like that is the direction they are intending.

I hope they change their mind on it.
I just tried it on my phone with DuckDuckGo browser and it's is a big improvement over just looking at the non-mobile page in a browser. But I'm so used to having all the forums I browse in one place on TT and the picture uploads on TT hasn't been matched by anything I've ever seen to date.

I hate how TT absolutely chews through my phone battery and crashes regularly, but I'll be damned, it still rules the roost in a huge way. Any forum that doesn't support it is going to lose participation. The admins should consider that pretty heavily, IMO.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct... but why is it limited to 10 posts unless you click to show more? I think that's stupid. I understand that "View More" AFTER clicking "What's New" will do what I want, but it's silly to have to click on something on the top line, THEN scroll to the bottom line and click AGAIN just to display what you're looking for.

At least *I* think it's silly.

But then, I'm used to IT not thinking something is silly just because it's repetitive or requires more clicks than it should. I get my concerns blown off at work all the time.

Oh well... I've pointed out my issue. I'll just move on.

I agree with this.

Top Bottom